UMA OPINIÃO BAMBA!

UMA OPINIÃO BAMBA!

Textos Interessantes e Curiosidades, Humor, Seinfeld, Política, Economia, Negócios, SPFC, Esportes, próprios ou não, mas sempre dando o devido crédito. Ou não?

quarta-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2011

SEINFELD "The Best Sitcom Ever" Series - "The Pledge Drive" SEINFACT


This episode features the debut of Jerry's Nana who is the mother of Jerry's mom Helen and his Uncle Leo. In this episode, Uncle Leo reveals that Nana hasn't left the apartment in 25 years.



Elaine's boss Mr. Pitt eats a Snickers bar with a knife and fork, starting a trend that seems to sweep the city. Jerry and Elaine deal with a couple (Dan and Noreen) who sound similar on the phone. Jerry cashes checks long since written by his grandmother, causing her account to become overdrawn. When Jerry's grandmother tries to call him about the checks, Elaine answers the phone and assuming it's Dan (a "high-talker") tells off Jerry's grandmother telling her to drop dead. Jerry works on a public televisionfundraiser and convinces George to bring Yankee Danny Tartabull to the taping. When Dan attempts to confront Jerry about the allegations, Jerry again mistakes Dan's voice for Noreen's, leading Kramer to think that Dan has a thing for Jerry. George meanwhile delays Tartabull to chase down a driver who supposedly gave him the middle finger.

   


I am eating my dessert. How do you eat it, with your hands?!



  • Quotes


    • Jerry: I saw someone on the street eating M&M's with a spoon. 
    • Kramer(volunteering at PBS) Where are the tote bags? I'm not leaving the premises without tote bags. I was promised tote bags and tote bags I shall have. 

    • Noreen: Great. I'm going out with a man who sounds like a woman. Elaine: Well, he looks like a man. 
    • George: Did you just see what happened here? Did you see the way she pointed at the check? She gave me the finger! Jerry: That's how waitress-types express derision. They don't want to get their mouths dirty. 
    • George: If my parents had a mantle, I might be a completely different person.
    • Kramer: I get a percentage of every pledge I bring in, right? Jerry: No. It's not aluminum siding, it's volunteer work. 
    • Jerry(to George) Yea, go do your thing where you lie to everyone. 
    • Jerry: Well, I cashed the checks, the checks bounced and now my Nana's missing!Kramer: Well don't look at me! Jerry: It's your fault! Kramer: My fault?!? Your Nana, is missing, because she's been passing those bum checks all over town, and she finally pissed off the wrong people! 
    • Jerry: (Slowly realizing what Elaine has done) Wha.....You hung up on my Nana?!?Elaine: Um.....well...maybe... Jerry: You told my Nana to drop dead?!?! 
    • Elaine: (looking at Jerry's second card) Is this little bunny giving you the.... Jerry:Yes. He is. Elaine:You should show that to Georgie. 
    • Nana: Hello, I need to speak to Jerry. Elaine(thinks it's Dan) Oh, it's you. We were just talking about you. Listen, Jerry doesn't want to talk to you. Nobody wants to talk to you, so why don't you just drop dead?! 
    • Dan: Is Jerry in there? Kramer: Well, he can't be disturbed now. Dan: Well this situation is driving me crazy. He's all I think about. I can't get him out of my mind.Kramer: I'm sorry. I mean, I know what it's like to be in love. Ties you up in knots. And Jerry is a very sexy man. Dan: What? Kramer: Look, I'm not judging you. In fact, we here at PBS, we have many programs celebrating your lifestyle. Armistead Maupin'sTales of the City: gender bending and swinging in San Francisco. 
    • Mr. Morgan(sees George eating a Snickers with a fork) Uh, what the hell are you doing? George: I am eating my dessert. How do you eat it, with your hands?

    • Jerry(in trouble for throwing a card in the trash) It was a 'thank you' card from Kristin because I'm doing the PBS drive. I mean, how long am I supposed to keep it?George: The rule is a minimum of two days. Jerry: You making that up or do you know what you're talking about? George: I'm making it up.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário