UMA OPINIÃO BAMBA!

UMA OPINIÃO BAMBA!

Textos Interessantes e Curiosidades, Humor, Seinfeld, Política, Economia, Negócios, SPFC, Esportes, próprios ou não, mas sempre dando o devido crédito. Ou não?

sexta-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2011

SEINFELD "The Best Sitcom Ever" Series - "The Lip Reader" SEINFACT


If you look closely, you can see Jerry shaking with laughter at the end of Newman's rant when he says, "when you control the mail, you control information.

  

Jerry is smitten with a line judge at the US Open, but after he gets her attention, he finds out she is deaf. Elaine has a problem not communicating with a limo driver. George wants to use Jerry's girlfriend to read the lips of his ex-girlfriend to find out what she is saying about him. While she is reading the lips, Kramer does the translation, that gets George in more trouble. Kramer becomes a ball man at the Open, when Monica Seles returns to tennis.



Quotes


  • Jerry(after Kramer tackles Monica Seles) Thus ends the great ball man experiment.
  • Ball Boy: Hey pops, isn't there a better way to spend your twilight years? Kramer: I may be old, but I'm spry. 
  • Jerry: So she sees you with hot fudge on your face and she ends it? Do you really think she'd be that superficial? George: Why not? I would be. 
  • Jerry(to Kramer) You want to be a ball man? Go ahead and break the ball barrier.
  • George: You're giving me the "it's not you, it's me" routine? I invented "it's not you, it's me." Nobody tells me it's them, not me. If it's anybody, it's me. Gwen: All right, George, it's you. George: You're damn right it's me. 
  • Newman(to Jerry) Alright... alright, you go ahead... You go ahead, you keep your secret... But you remember this: when you control the mail, you control... information.
  • George: Yup, she's a BL. Jerry: BL? George: Beautiful Lineswoman. 
  • Jerry: Oh, well. What are you, deaf? Laura: Bingo! 

  • Jerry(to Laura) How about six? Six is good. You got a problem with six?
  • Elaine: Yah, and when I see freaks in the street, I never, ever stare at them and yet I'm careful not to look away, cause I want to make the freaks feel comfortable.


Sent from my iPad

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário