UMA OPINIÃO BAMBA!

UMA OPINIÃO BAMBA!

Textos Interessantes e Curiosidades, Humor, Seinfeld, Política, Economia, Negócios, SPFC, Esportes, próprios ou não, mas sempre dando o devido crédito. Ou não?

segunda-feira, 2 de janeiro de 2012

SEINFELD "The Best Sitcom Ever" Series - "The Gymnast" SEINFACT


After learning in this episode that George removes his shirt every time he uses the bathroom to free him from any encumbrances, Jerry says, "Knowing you is like going into the jungle. I never know what I'll find next and I'm real scared."






It's 3D art, computers generate them. Big computers!


George and Kramer convince Jerry he'll be missing out on something if he stops dating a Romanian Olympic gymnast. Jerry and Kramer find out about one of George's bathroom habits. Kramer must pass a kidney stone. The mother of George's girlfriend sees him eat something out of a trash bin, later cleaning a windshield & one of his bathroom habits. Elaine's boss becomes obsessed with finding the image in a 3-D painting, so he sends her to represent him in a huge merger deal.



Quotes


  • Kramer: It's 3-D art. Computers generate it. Big computers! 
  • Kramer: That sex will melt your face. Kramer(on going to the circus) But I'm afraid of clowns. 
  • George: I'm better with the mothers than I am with the daughters. Jerry: Maybe you should date the mothers. George: If I could talk to the mothers and have sex with the daughters, then I'd really have something going. 
  • George: I think she finds my stupidity charming. 
  • Jerry: So let me get this straight: you find yourself in the kitchen, you see an éclair, in the receptacle, and you think to yourself, "What the hell, I'll just eat some trash."George: No, no, no, no, no. It was not trash. Jerry: Was it in the trash? George: Yes.Jerry: Then it was trash. George: It wasn't down in; it was sort of on top. Jerry: But it was in the cylinder. George: Above the rim. Jerry: Adjacent to refuse, is refuse.George: It was on a magazine, and it still had the doily on. Jerry: Was it eaten?George: One little bite. Jerry: Well, that's garbage. 

  • Jerry(to George) Well, you, my friend, have crossed the fine line that divides man and bum. You are now a bum. 
  • Jerry(to George) Knowing you is like going into the jungle: I never know what I'm going to find next, and I'm real scared. 
  • Jerry(talking to Kramer) Boy you can really talk some trash. I guess that's better than eating it. (looking at George) 
  • Mr Pitt(doing the Nazi salute that makes him look just like Hitler) And our stock will rise high! 

  • Katya: You may tell jokes, Mr. Jerry Seinfeld, but you are no comedian. 



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário